Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fall Cooking Weather

We are just too warm and dry around here. I suppose there will be a time when I feel whiney about it being too cool soon enough, but right now I just want it to be cooler. It was supposed to rain this weekend. It was cloudy and cool, but we never got any rain. It still felt like Fall and I felt like cooking. I haven't felt inspired to cook much lately. It was fun. It's supposed to be much warmer again tomorrow.
Wednesday was Yarn Deli's 2nd Anniversary. They had a great sale. I wish I had decided already what I want to make for the holidays so I could have bought the yarn on sale. I still got a few skeins for other things. I have been spending lots of time on Ravelry trying to find the inspiration to get started for holiday gifts.
Finished my Wollmeise Sonne Crusoe socks last week and I LOVE them. I am almost finished with my third string bag. I may finish tonight if I get off the computer. I started some socks with colors that remind me of my dad this week. I am designing for my brother for Christmas. Owl socks. I am adapting Ruthieknits Owl Hat to make a design on a pair of socks

1 comment:

Bev said...

Great socks, Keep up the great job.