Sunday, November 2, 2008

November Already

It's time for the clocks to Fall back. We had our first rain of the season last night. It feels like Fall.
The long haul from August through November without a day off at school is almost over. We get Tuesday, Nov. 11 off for Veteran's Day this year. My daughter's play is coming up mid-month. Long rehearsals and performances continue for the next two weeks. Then one more week and we get week off for Thanksgiving. I am so tired. I can't wait.
Five pairs of socks on the needles still. I didn't finish a single pair in October. I restarted a pair I started on the way home from the Adirondacks this summer. They are made of woodsy green Classic Alpaca I bought at Old Forge Hardware and are a leaf motif to represent the woods. They are Zokni socks designed by Pepperknit.
I am on the foot of my Tidal socks in Lorna's Laces I started in September.
I've restarted heel gusset of my so called Owl socks. My brown Escher block socks have more cuff to knit, as do my Indian Corn socks. That is not including my raindrop socks and sideways socks that I've put away for the time being. Hmmmm, you think I have a sock fixation? It's Ravelry's fault with all the great sock knitting groups.

No comments: