Friday, February 27, 2009

Off to San Diego

I don't know how I ended up here really. I never wanted to leave San Diego. I just couldn't get started working there. Now I've been gone so long it's weird to go back. Well, at least since I haven't really got a place to stay anymore. I was there all the time when my parents were still around. Now I hardly get there at all. I miss San Diego so much.
So we are making the yearly trek to the Big 3 swap meet at Qualcom Stadium. It's a bunch of old cars and motorcycles and the accompanying classic clothing and props. It's kind of fun for a day. We're just doing one day this year. The kids are bringing friends to hang out with. We'll see some old friends from the days when my parents were members of the car clubs, some cool old cars and lots of stuff. It's just not the same though.

No comments: