Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Rocks!

Just had Easter dinner that I made. Ham with cherry pineapple apricot sauce, asparagus, au gratin potatoes, fresh berries with ladyfingers. Yum!!!! What do you call a mimosa with pina colada juice instead of orange? Or one with pomegranate blueberry juice? Because that is what I am enjoying now.
It's a beautiful spring day! The windows and doors are open. We rearranged the living room a bit. It feels like I could take control of my home again!
I get to spend the day with my family. My daughter is coming to stay over tonight. I'll make salmon for when she gets here. We played some of the player piano rolls. Hubby is out in the Carriage House playing his new amp and guitar. I wish I could always feel like this, happy and hopeful.
Have a wonderful Easter!

No comments: