Saturday, January 27, 2007

Slow Day

I started the day really slowly today. Slept in. Did dream interpretation. Talked on the phone for hours. Straightened my room. Took a bath. Sorted papers. I wanted to go to an art show and never really got moving. Still have to find some papers to be in the mail this weekend...taking a break now from "my busy day."

I've been doing some illusion knitting designing lately. This one is my "The space between the OMs" scarf. The top picture is how it looks straight on, while the bottom is from an angle. It's only partly done. It is going alright. I may have to compress the rows a little to get a better image in the illusion. I have continued on from this stage. Unfortunately the Noro yarn I am using gets to be a color too close to the background color. Otherwise I may have been happy with this design. It's kind of hard to see the middle of it. I did want it to be somewhat etherial so maybe it is just fine. I'll finish this OM before I decide for sure.

No comments: