Thursday, November 8, 2007

Finally went back to Knitting Knight

It's been a good month or more since I went knitting. I have been so busy with school and work(also school.) It was nice to go. Knitters are really nice people and I had a lovely time. It's really a full house at Yarn Deli on Wednesdays now. I had several questions to ask. Shannon was true to her word and brought me some Interweave magazines with articles that should help me figure out how to make the Rib and Panel socks. Thank you Shannon!
Sharon helped me check some things I was curious about on my Granny Square socks. Just for information I wanted her to look at them to see if where I picked up stitches could be knit any smoother. I also was curious about one side of the heel shaping where the stitches are purled together looking different from the side where they are knitted together. She says I did great and that's about how they will always look. I guess I'm happy then. Sharon also helped me get started on sewing the sleeves on my Drop Stitch Sweater. I have one arm attached!
There was even a bead boutique with Kari Carrigan's WeeOnes flameworked bead jewelry. I found a couple of Christmas presents for people.
Well, it's time to get off my tush. It turned cool this afternoon and has put us all in the mood for pumpkin pie. My daughter and son just got back with whipped cream. Time to make a pie.

No comments: