Saturday, November 3, 2007

Girls Weekend

The boys have all run off to spend the weekend elsewhere. This is the closest I ever get to being at home alone. Unfortunately I feel like crap. I have had some kind of bug percolating all week. This last couple of days I could hardly talk. This morning is even worse. I think I should go get swabbed to see if I have strep.
I am still trying to finish my Socktoberfest socks. I had another needle malfunction
This is the third set of KA circulars that have broken on me on the same pair of socks. It was really great of Spin Blessing to send me new needles so quickly when the others broke, but this is ridiculous. I bought 2 sets of several other sizes too. Now I am afraid to use them for anything. I am not all that great at picking up dropped stitches. I wish Clover still made their 8 inch circulars and that they came in sock yarn sizes. I really like being able to zip around tubes without changing needles. Here's the progress on my two pairs of socks.
My Granny Square socks
Spiral Socks with no heels

No comments: