Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Travelers Return in Time to See Me Off to New Mexico

Well, Hubbo and the kids are back. They got back late last night. The had as good a time as you can going to a funeral. It's a nice thing to have family to share life's ups and downs with. They were so happy to have spent time with their aunt and uncle, cousins and husband's aunts, uncles, and cousins.
Today my daughter and I head to San Diego to meet up with my sister-in-law and niece before we all take off for New Mexico. I've been doing laundry and packing all day today trying to be ready. I think I've got done what I can for now. At least we have clean clothes to take with us and I have a couple of knitting projects to carry along. My cameras are charging and I just need to put a few more things away and bathe and dress.
At least I finished my Jaywalkers before leaving. I am going to wear them. My Noro Entrelac socks are getting there. I just had to get other things done today.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Hi Allison!

The Zockni Socks are from a pattern by Mintyfresh and they were a fun knit. Here's the link! http://pepperknit.com/patterns/zokni.html

Happy knitting
Lucy