Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring Break is Over. Come On Summer!

Here are some orchids blooming in my back yard

Went back to work and school today. My students are so cute. They went to camp over the break. One says, " I learned how to fall out of a canoe." Priceless. One fell out of a bunch bed and fell down a lot. Another almost fell off a horse. When asked who went to camp and did not get hurt most raised their hands.

I have two new pairs of socks started. My Earthy Tabi socks out of Arucania Ranco Multi and Jeanne Townsend's Maple Leaf socks out of Claudia Hand Painted yarn in the Jungle colorway. Neither will win design of the year with the yarns I'm using, but they'll be decent socks. Don't get me wrong the yarns are nice they just don't play up the patterns I'm knitting.


Went to pick up some dance shoes after school. I ordered them while on break. I don't like them. They fit alright except the strap hits at the fattest part of my ankle. Really, it's not the shoes. When did I get elephant feet? I don't suppose dancing with slim ankles down, will it?

No comments: