Sunday, June 15, 2008

Kittens, Yarn and Father's Day


The kids and their dad performed at our local coffee house for Father's Day. I wish they had played all together. Maybe next time. I'm thinking. Maybe I need to take up and instrument to play and sing along. We've got several days in a car coming up when we could practice together. The one in the pink glasses is my daughter and the one in the hat is my son.In kitten news: Kitten appears comfortably moved in. Talk about a sound sleeper. I have been doing a little dyeing and knitting. I finished the heels and gussets on my Wollmeise Veilchen Bellatrix socks.Below are pictures of my first experiments with KnitPicks sock blanks. Pretty cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you dyed your Sock Blanks! Using the wire rack to hold up the Blank is such a good idea! And, I like the second color at the ends. It'll be so much fun to see how these knit up!

Tina, VP Knit Picks

Allison said...

Thanks Tina! It was fun experimenting.
I have several projects I've used your Bare Yarn for. It's great. The Maple Leaf socks in the last post were knit with Bare yarn and then dyed. They are so soft and squishy.