Sunday, December 7, 2008

Merlin is Depressed


Good old Merlin is very clingy these days. He's the gold one. Every time I sit down here he comes onto my lap. It's good I like to knit since it keeps me still long enough for him to stay a while. We took him to the vet for a check-up fearing the worst. He had a crusty feeling chin that made us think of serious nasties. Good news he has a couple of infections and common acne...Oh, and he's depressed. Does he look depressed to you? Perhaps I am insensitive, but it strikes me as funny that the vet would mention our cat's depression. How would you even tell if a cat is depressed? Now that I think of it, of course he's depressed. He's old. He doesn't feel well. He likes to snuggle. I guess I'd be depressed too. Of course I might not be if I could nap all day and be fed and petted whenever I asked. That sounds like a pretty good deal to me.
On the knitting front, I finally finished two pairs of socks.
The "Owl" Socks for my brother for Christmas. Adirondack Leaves Socks from the Zokni socks pattern

1 comment:

Bev said...

Way to go two pair done this month now you are ahead of me. I better get to work and knit faster.