Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas One and All

The Christmas table with 3 of 4 of my kids.
Christmas Eve - while the creatures were still stirring...
I awakened to chirping birds and drizzly rain this morning. All my kids were home. We had the traditional potato sausage, eggs, and fruit salad, then opened presents.




Hubby took a nap while we watched a movie.
Then I made roast beef with, asparagus potatoes and gravy. Actually it cooked from breakfast time until 1-ish. My daughter made Red Velvet cake and my son made Peppermint Bark yesterday and I made cheesecake so we had quite a selection of desserts. My friend was held up so we missed having her over. We have LOTS of food left.
Yummm, my son just brought me a margarita.
Here are my daughter and son at the local coffee shop for their holiday guitar concert this past weekend.

1 comment:

Bev said...

Glad to hear that you had a great Christmas, we will have ours on the 1st. With all the snow and having to work I didn't get any shopping done. So now I have time if it would only quit snowing. Hows the socks coming along.