Tuesday, February 27, 2007

New yarn and Lucky Puffs



I am very happy with my new design for a fuzzy bubbly scarf. I have to try another in another color. Here are two choices, cornflower blue or orange Toaga II. I thought I'd try a more conservative color this time. Then I saw the Noro. What a great combination with the orange...I LOVE these Mega Boots sock yarns too.
I found these "lucky" Hostess cake things at the little market on the way home. I thought these were hilarious. Have you ever seen these before? The lady behind the counter mentioned having them last year. Maybe I just didn't stop there when they had them. They have a last sale date of March 25th. Maybe I'll let the family have them for St. Patrick's day.

3 comments:

TllGurl said...

Yikes!
I don't know if it's the unnatural green color...or the wild hyped-up-from-sugar look in that leprechaun's eyes...but I don't know about eating the Lucky Puffs.
Those things look wrong.
Just. Plain. Wrong.

Allison said...

I agree. They look pretty unappetizing...and the leprechaun is definitely whigged out. He cracks me up though.
They seemed such an oddity. I had to get them.

My-Treasures said...

You gotta check this out: LUCKY Green PUFFY BALLS! St. Patty’s Party MYSTERY Bag!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110100076638&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=001