Sunday, February 4, 2007

Weekends go so fast!

Sunday night already. I have so much more to do.
WHAT DID I EVEN DO THIS WEEKEND?

Bought stuff for a school project. Had lunch with my daughter. Made up some project samples.
Badgered the family into helping around the house. Thanks guys. The laundry room looks MUCH better! Decided that it is totally unfair for me to have to lose my cool to get anything done around here. Didn't figure how to fix that. Didn't finish any project. Didn't wash my car. Though I did wash my hair. Started reading a book...The Golden Ratio...yep, geeky a math book. I believe there will be more art and science as I get into it. Went grocery shopping with both daughters after we found the department store closed. I don't like the way I look in clothes these days anyway. Just as well I didn't shop for any.
Did finally go late to the Yarn Deli's un-Superbowl knit party. I started a mobius scarf to go with a hat I want to make. The hat is a model Sharon designed at the Yarn Deli. Here's the scarf so far. I don't know if the stitch pattern really works with the mobius twist. It doesn't look bad so I don't think I'll change it. It might have looked better with only one right side though. Knit and learn... I LOVE Malabrigo's Aquarella yarn though.
Have a great week!

No comments: