Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wednesday Knitting Knight


Went to Knitting Knight at Yarn Deli tonight with my daughter. It's so nice to just hang out and talk and knit. I tend not to be much of a talker most of the time. Just never have much important to say and prefer to save it til I do...Anyway there are some great, interesting women who gather Wednesday nights. I really enjoy going. So does my daughter.
Here's my newly started project...Cabled Fingerless Gloves. I found the pattern online by Kimberly, www.thegivingflower.de. I just love the braided look of this cable. It may end up being my first cable project finished. I started a headband last summer and decided I really wouldn't wear the color, so I never finished it. Cables like this one aren't really that hard. I figured out how to reverse purl stitches from the row above tonight after purling in the wrong place. I'm thrilled I didn't have to frog another row. I may really be getting this knitting thing.

No comments: