Sunday, February 24, 2008

Still getting well


Spent 3 hours at Urgent Care yesterday to take care of the sinus infection that took over from my head cold virus of last week. My doctor was a neighbor I hadn't met yet. Very nice guy. I love doctors who take the time to explain their treatment reasoning.
The shot I got and the sinus medicine kept me up all night. I would have thought I'd have finished more with all the hours I spent knitting. I guess I just picked things that are slow going. I finished a Dream Swatch and have done a fair amount on one of my son's flame socks. Finally. I was afraid to start the intarsia part of the sock. I am pretty happy with it, but have decided I need to do a little color work on the flames. The orange and red are varigated yarns. I am not as happy as I thought I'd be when I picked them out, at least for this project. I think I am going to try to hand paint the edges of the orange and red parts of the flame just for accent. I still have a way to go before I am ready for that step.My Noro Aurora Dream Swatch
Here are my Noro Rainbow Peasant socks. Just one more heel to go...

No comments: