Saturday, March 8, 2008

CSM fun!


My friend Leigh Ann and I had a great day going to a Circular Sock Knitting Machine meet-up at Newton's in Anaheim. There were 9 of us us who met up. Darn I was so busy getting my machine cranking I never took any pictures. It was a great day, though I could have gone a lot longer. By the time I was able to get my machine knitting smoothly everyone had begun to pack up. I am sooooo glad I finally got started with my NZAK though. Maybe I'll make something this weekend. I thing I am going to try to knit a pair of tube socks for the Ravelry 2008 Sock KAL group. Now that I know how to put in an after thought heel I can just knit a tube, then take it off to make the toes and heels. Maybe I'll feel like I can catch up with my sock yarn stash.

Didn't get far with my sock knitter once I got home. Here's the progress on my hand knitting. Finished my Noro Rainbow socks and started my February Jay Leapers on Feb.29th

No comments: