Saturday, January 26, 2008

A day without kids...mostly

They came home this evening, somewhat tired. Merlin had a rough day. It must be tough being a cat.My daughter spent the night with a friend and both sons went to help my other daughter move. It was strange not having kids in the house when we got up this morning. I took a hot bath and think I even took a few deep breaths. Hubby and I went to visit friends(who weren't home) and went to lunch. I messed around with beads. I was trying to fix my key chain that had lost it's bottom bead. I couldn't find my beading wire though. I have a bracelet laid out to make as soon as I find the wire too. Yesterday I worked on the Brown Koolhaas cap, but I got off pattern halfway through one row. Looked through yarn for some to make a Fake Isle hat with and balled up some undyed KnitPicks superwash sock yarn. I've decided to make a few pairs of socks and then dye them. Finished the gusset on my son's flame socks. Spent some time on my autumn Stag Bag panel.

1 comment:

Inger Carina said...

The autumn pattern looks fantastic! Beautiful!

CONGRATS Allison! You have won my Give Away of the crocheted granny square rug!
Please e-mail your address to me on: hello dot inger at hellocraftlovers dot com, So I can send it over :-)
Kind regards Inger C