Monday, January 21, 2008

OhMyGosh My Laptop may finally be fixed!!!

Just picked it up today. We finally sent it back to Apple to get an overhaul. Apple(for a fee) seems to have replaced almost everything in my laptop and reloaded all the operating software. I am busily adding all my most important links. Perhaps I'll get as far as some pictures tonight. It's like a long lost friend returning. You'd think that maybe I'd have more time to knit without my computer taking up my time, but sadly no. Being able to load evidence of my progress on projects is the real motivator. Still, I do have a couple of things to show you. I finished some Angora Bobble socks, a Koolhaas cap, an ice cream/sorbet cozy and am farther along on the flaming socks.



Today is DH/MXL's(maybe I should just use his name?) birthday. Baking a pink cake(he likes cherry and strawberry) and making big steaks and sauteed mushrooms for dinner. I think he'll like them. He's now as old as I am. Okay I'm still 6 months ahead. Off to finish cooking so that I can play with my computer again in a little while...see ya.

No comments: