Thursday, January 24, 2008

Why do short weeks last so long?

This was only the third day of a four day week. Why does it feel like it's been two weeks long? I haven't finished any other projects, except the last inch of the ice cream cozy. Went to Yarn Deli last night for Knitting Night. Worked on my son's socks and my latest mobius headband. I only have a few inches left to bind off on the headband, though it is the applied i-cord edging really. It takes a little longer. I could finish it tonight easily, but I want to work on the new socks I started with Noro Kureyon sock yarn.
I smell brownies baking. Just what I am in the mood for. My daughter is making them. Yummmmm!
My son auditioned for Vista Idol again this year and made it through the first cut. He also got his top braces off and a haircut, all yesterday.

No comments: