Sunday, January 11, 2009

Still Painting...Walls

Why does everything seem to go in slow motion? I still have to do another coat to put on the bathroom walls and ceiling. Probably won't have time 'til next weekend again. It would be so nice to have everything done and put back together. I am starting to think that I'll always live in chaos.
Tomorrow some students are interviewing me and taking pics for the yearbook. They want a quote. I wanted to come up with something cool. Maybe I'll have to borrow from my quote book... I wonder where that is. It was right next to my desk all last year. I don't think I unpacked it this year.
The boys were all gone this weekend. Hubby and youngest son fixing trains in Campo, and oldest son doing his Army reserve duty. Can't say I used the time particularly well, but did enjoy the space. Next weekend is a 3-day. Maybe I can finish upstairs and get downstairs started. Maybe it would be even better if I set up my watercolors.

No comments: