Friday, December 29, 2006

Home with a cold...


Today I moved very little and very slowly. I can't remember when I last had a cold and just took the day off.








Here are my first hand dyed yarns all balled up. I really love the turquoise, brown, and gray one. Hmmm, what should I make with it? The yellow and green one needs to be toned down by being an accent rather than the whole garment...





I did fix this wrap, Twisty Turns, I made from the book Wrap Style. It took me all summer to knit. Then, when I put it together I sewed the center together a tad too tightly. I was so disappointed when it was finally finished and was too tight at the seam. Finally I had to release the seam and re-sew it more loosely. Up until now I just hadn't dealt with it. Now I have to find something that looks right to wear it with. Oh, and it looks like I need to block it. Still working on the endpaper mitts. I started the green and navy version until the other yarn dries. Just getting to the colorwork.
I need another cup of tea. Ta Ta For Now.

No comments: