Thursday, December 28, 2006

Knitting and Dyeing

Okay, it's really late. I should be asleep, but today was a motivating day and I just haven't wanted to give up yet.


I stopped at the Yarn Deli not once, but twice. First to get help with gauge and casting on Eunny Jang's Endpaper Mitts. Then again for knitting circle night. This is Claire and Sharon (co-owner of the Yarn Deli, and my personal project savior) Thanks for all the help Sharon.


I did some more dyeing too. This is more turquoise, gray, and brown. I really like this one. The colors are more vivid in real life.


I followed the Vogue Knitting Book to learn a tubular cast on and then a tutorial online that showed the Italian turbular cast on. It was a little tough getting started, but I like how the cast on looks. I am now on row 4 of the K1P1 rib. The teal yarn I dyed yesterday should be dry by tomorrow to start on the colorwork.

No comments: