Friday, April 27, 2007

Flowers and a kitty

More flowers blooming today. It was hot and dry in the 90s. The falls on the iris have dried out. Maybe I'll be able to get a couple new photos of iris tomorrow morning when the flowers aren't heat and wind damaged yet. I felted my first amigurumi kitten today at school. He is so cute. I have got to make some more. Our mascot at school is a cougar so I've drawn up a pattern for an amigurumi cougar. I have a pattern for a skunk I want to do soon too.
LightShine
Role Model
World ???

Dendrobium Orchid 'Kobai'
My first knitted amigurumi tabby kitty. He's a little uneven and still needs a face. I got the pattern ro CraftyAlien on Etsy. I love her designs.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Do you happen to have the cougar amigurumi pattern yet? I've been searching everywhere for one and just found your blog. please please please say that you do :)

Thank you
Kristin