Saturday, April 7, 2007

My daughter is amazing!

This is my beautiful, intelligent, loving daughter Nicole.
She has amazed me since she was born.






I finally went and took my daughter's yoga class. It was killer for a sedentary, middle aged woman to get through. It felt good to do though. I was so proud of the terrific job she did teaching the class. She has a wonderfully calm presence and soothing voice.
I really know this, but this was a new setting to see her in. I could see her through her students' eyes. I am so glad I went. I wish I'd gone sooner.


She is now going to school, working, has a wonderful boyfriend, spends a lot of time helping in a non-profit organization, and is teaching a yoga class at LA Fitness. I am so proud of what she has accomplished. She is a wonderful daughter and a cool person. She'll be moving to Laguna soon and I won't be getting the chance to hang out with her as often (though she and I are usually so busy it's hard to catch up with her anyway)


You've really got to see some of her moves.


Oh, and I knitter her yoga mat bag. It's wool and recycled sari silk. I'm glad she still likes it.

No comments: