Monday, April 2, 2007

Spa Vacation Day Coming Up!

Went to our tax appointment at Socrates Finanicial today. It sure feels good to have that almost done...need to find two more papers and we're done for the year, with money back! WooHoo!!!

Making plans for Glen Ivy Hot Springs with my friend Heather! The rest of the group pooped out for The Spa Resort in Palm Springs, so we're planning closer...I don't really think it is closer for me, but once you get there that doesn't matter. It's so hard to choose...massage...body wraps...facials...mineral baths...pools...clay...oil...stones..."the grotto"...manicures...pedicures...it goes on and on. I know I need something to kick start my body for spring and summer. I have gotten frighteningly sluggish and feel unlike myself. I think this is just what I need. If I start with a cleansing fast tomorrow and then spend the day detoxifying Wednesday I should be good to go.





These are two Tall Bearded Irises blooming in front of my house now. They are siblings from a cross I made between Thornbird and Lady Friend. I like them. They're my babies.

No comments: