Saturday, September 8, 2007

Ahhh...... the weekend.

These are in my backyard. It is really nice out there. There are clouds of butterflies and bumblebees flying around. Of course, they wouldn't come pose for me and all the pictures I took are pretty blurry. There would be 5 or more flying around together and I couldn't get a single shot of them.


It's been intense at work/school this week. Kids are feeling the pressure of having homework again and not liking it. I don't like it much either.

My goal for the weekend is to finish my OM scarf. I need to get help making an invisible seam joining the two sides together and then make some fringe.

Then I want to start a new project. The drop stitch tank from Fitted Knits. I have some soybean yarn I was going to make it from, but it's really a summer color and I'm not sure if soybean has a memory or stretches out and stays. I understand there is a lot of stretch in the drop stitch tank so it needs a yarn with some memory. I have a couple of cotton blends I was thinking of too, but have decided against. I do want something that won't felt.

Oh, and I'm still searching for my little camera's dock. I'll have to use the big one. It's really a much better camera, so I really shouldn't complain.

No comments: