Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Went to Knitting night

My daughter and I just got back from knitting night. I've never seen so many people in there at once. Sharon pulled out every chair in the place. My daughter grabbed a seat on the floor and read for a while. We didn't stay an entire hour. I guess I could have had my daughter take a chair near me when one woman left. We went to grab a water and came home instead. It's warm out tonight.
The kids are playing Halo 3. They've got the lights out so I can't really knit. I could go upstairs, but I always fall asleep if I try to knit in bed. I guess tonight just isn't much of a knit night.
We started a knitting club at school yesterday. We had four girls come. I had a few of my previous students who said they wanted to come and a couple who have cheer leading practice at the same time. I bet more start coming once the word gets out. One of my sixth grade boys asked for a form to join the class today.
With grading and testing all week I almost forgot I have a photography class tomorrow. That should be fun.

No comments: