Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day weekend over so soon

It was kind of nice not to do too much this weekend. We had our friend Robert come over for a couple of days. It's always nice to have him. He knows a lot of interesting facts about almost anything that anyone brings up. He has helped us with a lot of little projects around the house too. It's nice to have someone to have a glass of wine with. Or two...

Saw my cousin at a practice session for a benefit concert they'll be doing for Katrina victims. I went with my husband, son, and friend.

My friend Leigh Ann came over and wisked my daughter and me off to the San Gabriel Bead Company in Arcadia. It was a really cool place. Lots of different beads, materials, and findings.

Went to the bookstore and PetsMart. Gave Merlin a bath and brushed him a bit. I did a little knitting. Put some of my yarn away in the bookcases in my room. Sorted a box of books to give away. Added yarns to the stash section of my Ravelry notebook. And this blog. So really just a little of this and a little of that.

No comments: