Sunday, September 9, 2007

Weekend over

I achieved my goal of finishing my OM scarf. I didn't start knitting something new. I did look around for ideas and moved some yarn around. I still have 22 minutes left of the day. I could go and find yarn for something and start in that amount of time.
I did make breakfast for the whole family and curry for dinner. I puttered around my orchids. I started trying to get the kitchen table cleared so we can eat on it again. DH went under the house and put a pressure regulator on the water pipes so no more knocking in the pipes. Well, I accomplished a little bit and had a very enjoyable day on Saturday. I don't know why I felt so good, but I'll take it.

I did receive my order from Fire Mountain for some silver clay and a starter kit. Cool aye? Didn't make anything yet.
Heading up to search through yarn...
Have a good week!

No comments: