Friday, October 12, 2007

How long does Jet Lag last?

I have been an absolute zombie this week. I thought jet lag started immediately when you return, but mine got worse all week. I barely got home tonight for a nap. I was looking forward to going to the Art for Heaven's Sake opening, but was so tired I didn't really enjoy it. I did find a bracelet from my favorite jewelry maker. It just wasn't as fun looking around as usual.
Finally finished my bag from the Knit Wit water bottle sling pattern. I think it turned out pretty well. I've been working on the Intricate Stag Bag and a pair of socks. Looking forward to just lounging around this weekend.

1 comment:

iwouldratherbeknitting said...

Hi,
Just glancing through your blog... and noticed this comment about jet lag. I don't know where you flew to?? Since, I haven't read that far to know.. but, I can offer this piece of advice..

I have lived overseas for 18 years and have flown endless times back and forth to/from the states and various foreign countries. Here's the way that jet lag usually works for most..

You are usually fine the first day and will sleep normal the first night (especially myself- because I do not sleep on planes) and then.. it seems to get worse after 3 days and then improves again after about a week... so, basically you are a zombie for about 3- 4 days. :D

I just get up the same time that people in my timezone that I'm visiting (or currently living in) and you just are a zombie for awhile but it is the best and fastest way to adjust to the new time zone.

Hope you had fun to wherever it was that you went to.