Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I did it...I'm going to see the changing leaves

I made my reservations. I am going this weekend!
I feel like I have to justify myself. I will try to get some appointments in with the fireplace people and the people who did the excavation plans for the septic system that won't work with what we need to do. We're going with very little notice. Still, the fireplace people were supposed to do the work while we were there this summer.
I'm going to the Adirondacks to see the changing leaves!!! I've never seen them like this before. Of course I will appear to complete my late night duties for parent conference night first. I have to pack tonight so I can come home and get quickly to the airport. Then it's on the plane by midnight and in the woods by lunch the next day! I can't wait!
Oh, and I started a pair of socks in Revue DKish green. Still can't find my crochet granny square socks I need to finish. Maybe I'll find them while I am packing and deciding which projects to take. That's a lot of time on planes and driving to the woods and back.

No comments: