Sunday, March 18, 2007

Tonight was so cool!

Thank you Sheila and Tim for letting us use your box at the Honda Center! We had a blast!!!








OhMyGod! What a cool night! My friend Leigh Ann shared tickets with us for Eric Clapton's concert at the Honda Center. It was wonderful from start to finish. We were in box seats with some very nice people. We ordered food and drinks in. We were able to walk around in privacy. The bathrooms were nice.
The concert was awesome. We all had such a wonderful time. It was an amazing St. Patrick's Day. Did I mention I am a big Eric Clapton fan from years back.







My husband and son play Clapton songs enough that my daughter even recognized some of the songs. We had such a great time. Thank you for your generosity and friendship Leigh Ann. You gave us a once in a lifetime experience.





My cousin says I don't have to go to church today. I saw God last night...

No comments: