Monday, March 12, 2007

Waiting to head Home

I am sitting at the Hancock International Airport in Syracuse, New York. My flight leaves in about an hour.
Well, it's been a quick trip. I am so glad I was able to come though. I have missed Justin so much. I finally got to hug him. He was a great host. I stayed at his house and he drove me around. He took me to Innisfree on Seventh Lake near Inlet, NY. We've had some work done on the place and I really wanted to see it. I couldn't see the roof for the snow, but the stairs to the lake are GREAT! Here's Justin leading the way down the driveway. The snow was 3 feet deep. I didn't think I would make it down the driveway let alone back up.

I had a hard time getting around so Justin went down on the dock to take some lake pictures. That's part of Seventh Lake behind him.

This was the sunset last night on our way to dinner ouside Watertown. Check my flicket account for more pictures...

No comments: