Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

I am absolutely thrilled that I have such amazing children. I feel blessed in a very deep way. They came into this world through me. All different. Though I have raised them, they have been who they are from the beginning. I miss the babies they were and am gleeful to watch them step into their lives. I am sad my mother could not be here to see how they have grown and thrived and what good, talented people they are. I am, as she would was, so proud to have be a part of their lives.
I received some special gifts too!
Went to my cousin Mark's house in the Duchess. He had planned a little Mother's Day, Graduation, Birthdays party. He worked all day getting ready. A couple of the guests of honor didn't come. It was very low key. His daughter Chelsea has certainly bloomed, from the silent, sullen girl to a vivacious, communicative young woman. I guess film school and boyfriend Adam have been good for her.
Here's my view on the way home.The Duchess

No comments: