Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day

Only 7 days left of school before summer vacation. Quiet day. We were invited to a barbeque. My son and husband should have gone. They were going to jam with some of the guys there. There really isn't anything for me to do there. I didn't really feel like going anywhere. I just don't care about much of anything these days. It would be nice if we'd prepared the back yard to have a little fun. Oh well, there's always next year...or not.
I hope it feels like summer soon. I need to start getting ready for vacation. I am just not motivated...
Did a little knitting today. It's Noro Iro with an extra strand to make the color stripes. It was a little thick to knit comfortably. Can't figure out how to attach the handles with the pattern directions. They are somehow crocheted around and attached to the live stitches.
Weekend cooking

No comments: