Sunday, May 6, 2007

Seis de Mayo

I am under the weather so I just moved around in slow motion today. I did take a tube off the sock knitting machine and hand knit the bottom closing and a short ribbed cuff. I am now working on the shoulder strap. It'll be a "pocket" to wear with clothes that don't have any pockets built in.
Another new project started. I found this T-shirt pattern looking through the SNB calendar. I am using Revue superwash merino DK weight I bought at Yarn Deli. I am altering the pattern by doing the pieces in the round instead of sewing seams later. I'll still have to sew the sleeve to the body...or do I? (Sharon?). I'll have to make sure I have the right multiples of stitches for that to happen evenly.
I've been carrying this project with me for about 2 weeks with all the needles and yarn. Finally, I started. This is how far I knitted on both sleeves today.

No comments: