Friday, May 11, 2007

Sick Day

Took the day off to go to the doctor today. Yay, maybe I'll get better now. With a little help from Azithromycin. Having a fever the last eight days was a royal pain.
I spent a little time with my circular sock knitting machine. I am trying some feltable sock yarn to make a few little bags for things like cameras and cell phones.
I am getting to the end of the sleeves for my Drop Stitch T-Shirt sweater. I am nervous to drop the stitches and bind off by myself. Perhaps I'll search the web for a tutorial and try it anyway. I just have to decide exactly how long I want the sleeves.

Thought I had to get ready for my mobius class tomorrow, but it is cancelled for the time being. Nancy will be having her anniversary event later this summer when I'll be at camp in New York. I have a class planned at Old Forge Hardware in July. Anyway Designer Hand Knits is having their sale tomorrow. There just won't be the number of classes and events Nancy had in the past. Her anniversary sales/event is so fun! I hope I don't miss it when she does have it.

This week was Spirit Week at our school. My son thought this was a good representation of a nerd for Nerd day. I think it's a little over the top for a nerd. What do you think?

No comments: