Wednesday, June 20, 2007

June 20 = Texas and on to Oklahoma

We are still at the Big Texan. Having breakfast. Paul is washing the mud off the truck from the dirt road he took storm chasing last night. It was a doozey of a storm. At about 1 am something blew off something. There was a horse hotel/barn right next to us. The horses were pretty frightened. At least the buildings held together. The building definitely creaked and moaned all night.
Off to the yarn store and then into Oklahoma from here...see ya
Here's my son with his Texas sized jelly beans.

I made it to the yarn store in Amarillo. It was small, but had a few interesting things. I bought a couple of yarns in colors for my afghan. Then we high tailed it for Oklahoma. Here's my progress near the Texas Oklahoma state line.

No comments: