Monday, June 25, 2007

June 23 = Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania & New York

We arrived! More in a little while.
It was crazy getting to camp along this stretch. We had a 3 hour drive through Chicago, then a 4 1/2 hour stop on the Interstate 90 because of an 18 wheeler taking out a stretch of road. Then we attempted to drive through to New York. We stopped for a couple of hours at a service area for a nap, then onward we went. We traveled a lot at night and I did a fair amount of driving so I didn't stop in Ohio or Pennsylvania for yarn. I stopped in Ohio last year, does that count. I did pick out yarns that matched the colors of Ohio and Pennsylvania as I drove through and I did crochet a row for each state.
Here's the afghan in Chicago.
Here we are at the traffic stop in Indiana.

Here we are at a rest stop on the New York Thruway.

No comments: