Friday, June 15, 2007

Pool never looked better

The pool is fixed and the kids have been swimming. The light is even fixed. I don't think it has looked better since we've lived here (9 years now).

This is one of the yarns I posted. It's silk I bought to try dyeing. I have an idea for a lacy tank I want to try. I think it will look best as it is. So no dyeing for this one.
In other fiber news, I was invited to join Ravelry! I have added a couple of projects and some yarn on my personal page. It's really cool! They just invited over 2000 people to join. It is still in beta stage but I guess they have worked out enough of the bugs to give it a go. You should definitely give it a look. It'll be great to get my stash organized and added so I can check on yarns for a project when I'm not home.

No comments: