Friday, July 6, 2007

Cabinets ordered

Here's for you Mark. Wish you were here!Today we made progress. I found some acceptable cabinets in stock in Rome, New York. They'll be here Monday. We also got concrete to make new footings under the supports holding up the garage and Crow's Nest. We received excellent advice when it came to what to do to get rid of the glue left after removing the linoleum tiles in Innisfree's kitchen. So we spent the whole day out of camp. We wanted to have all that out of the way for the possibility of family being here with us this weekend.
I did finish one knitting project finally. It's a long washcloth with handles for washing your back. I didn't block it...it's a washcloth. I like the pattern better on the backside. The bumps make it look like it will do a good job scrubbing your back. I adapted a pattern I found for a washcloth by addiing I-cord handles. It's a little bumpy where I connected the ends. Oh well, better next time...

Here's a picture from the other day, our big accomplishment on the 4th of July, gas powered ice cream making.

No comments: