Sunday, July 15, 2007

Watercolor class started today


Today was the first day of my watercolor class with Sondra Freckleton. It was fantastic! I spent the whole day painting 3 apples. Here they are. Yeah, the middle one isn’t all that great. She actually went over the basics to change our bad habits. We started at 9 am and at 4 pm I barely knew the time had gone. When I went outside there was a doe and two fawns grazing right beside the parking lot. The fawns got as close as about 15 feet away. What do you know but I left all the cameras at home. I can only hope I get another opportunity to get a great shot like that.
Everybody went home this afternoon to get ready for their work week. Justin only has this week left with the Army!!! WooooooHooooooo!!! We are partying next weekend!
The boys are playing guitar on Innisfree’s porch and I am starting dinner. As soon as I finish knitting my first Ballband dishcloth I am going to town to blog you all.
Here's a loon that keeps popping by our dock.
7/14/07
Michael, Luann and Deborah came to camp today. They went with Claire to climb Rocky Point before dinner. I mixed up some nectarine ice cream and Paul used his machine to freeze it. We had some great blackberry pie Michael and Luann brought with the ice cream. Justin took Claire to the movies. Alex had Travis stay over on the porch.

No comments: