Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Laid back days


Yesterday I didn’t do much. The boys ran off to help fix a train so my daughter and I ran a quick trip to town. We ended up going to a couple of shops, having lunch at Van Auken's Inn, and grocery shopping. I napped when we got back. It was a really laid back day. No working on the camp. Here’s my daughter outside the new Life is Good store. She LOVES moose!

Today I spent all morning checking for the right paint colors for my watercolor class starting Sunday. Then I came in to town to order the paints I need from Cheap Joes. I hope their rush service gets them here in time. Kids are sleeping really late today. Just as well, it's raining. I think I'll go scrape glue off the floor so that we can put in the cabinets that got here on Monday. Like I said, laid back...

No comments: