Monday, July 9, 2007

Water Witching at Innifree

I finished the section of floor I have been scraping tiles off of. I am tired and my hands and back hurts. Just as I was sitting out at the picnic table saying I couldn't do all the steps I need to do to finish the floor, our well guy showed up. We located a couple of different places to put the well. He used the brass rods to locate the placement of the well. My son, husband and I all got to try it ourselves too. It works! Chuck says that it works with the electrical charge of your body.
So we have a place to dig and an appointment to drill in the next couple of weeks. We are waiting on the engineering of the leach field and septic system and a start date for excavation. I hope it's soon. I've got to start getting some money back for the Crow's Nest.
We took a drive down South Shore road and caught sight of a couple of deer across the pond near 4th Lake. I was just thinking we always see deer walking along the road or in town, but never drinking. Guess I was wrong.

No comments: