Monday, July 30, 2007

Fell off the face of the Earth

Okay, I've been busy cleaning and hanging out in the woods. The family went to Long Island, but I just straightened around camp while they were gone. My son Justin is out of the Army and came to camp. We went to the Central Adirondack Art show opening together. It was cool to know several of the artists in the show and actually have people to talk to at the opening.
With all the time I had without the kids and hubby I still never started painting. My friend Leigh Ann just got here. Jet Blue cancelled my daughter's flight or she would have been here last night. She comes in late tonight now.
It's a beautiful day on the lake today, but we're headed for Old Forge Hardware. We did sit and knit on the dock a while and the kids swam and kayaked. We're all beat. I think it's a good nap day rather than party day.
Later...

No comments: