Sunday, July 22, 2007

Mr Bill's Adventures





Mr Bill has been busy at camp. Poor Mr. Bill. Mr Hand is not playing nice.

Went to Utica today to find a sink.
Okay, we found a sink and counter. It’ll work. It's actully a very nice sink. My goal for having the kitchen usable, the burn piles the contractor left cleaned up and hauled away and the garage floor graveled and all the stuff off the driveway and put away was today. We didn’t make any of them. Not only that but the septic and water guys seem to have us just waiting around. I think I’ll cancel. If I can’t start to make some of this back or at least get some tax advantage to all of this I don’t need to spend anything on it.
The family have started arriving, the Trouts from near Albany and the Sloans from Oklahoma arrived this afternoon and evening. It's supposed to be time for having a vacation, not just working and we're not done with anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cabinets look gorgeous. It's going to be awsome!