Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Update in the Woods

I thought I’d get here and do a lot of running around checking out yarn stores and knitting, but I guess I’ve really fallen off the end of the Earth. Every project I start seems to add a couple more that need doing. I have to drag myself into town to get near a hotspot to blog. I am working on figuring out how to use Dreamweaver to make web pages at camp and then come in to town to upload. I am doing so many other things it is probably not going to happen quickly. At least I have started journaling on my computer so that I don’t do all my typing in front of the library.
Today is laundry day. We are also going to drive over to Lowville to go to Miller’s for meat, fireworks, and hopefully some real vanilla(I can’t find ANY in town. The ice cream maker is going for a test run today. We’ve decided on vanilla for the first flavor and add fruit to parts of the batch. It is a 2 Gallon ice cream freezer!!! Talk about overkill. Can you guess the husband picked this one?
Here's the Lowville cow. She doesn't have her sunglasses on yet...I did find real vanilla in Lowville.
Drove to Miller's to get meat and groceries today. Still don't have the laundry done to have clean sheets...tired today.

No comments: